At the law firm of Kirtland & Seal, L.L.C., certified elder law attorneys Michael Kirtland and Catherine Seal use their 40 years of combined experience to guide you to informed decisions on critical aging issues such as:
- Guardianships and high-asset conservatorships
- Housing needs
- Elder financial abuse and exploitation
- Will contests and other problematic probate matters when estate planning does not exist
- Counsel for family members divided over strategies for a senior’s urgent or long-term care
- Counsel for elders seeking to retain autonomy despite interference from relatives
- Special needs planning
Mr. Kirtland’s versatility allows him to serve as trained mediator of family disputes. If a court of law is needed for a resolution, Ms. Seal can forcefully litigate in ways that protect your rights.
We are proud to extend these quality legal services and personal attention to a diverse clientele in the general Pikes Peak area, statewide, and outside the state to relatives of senior loved ones residing in Colorado.
We Are Ready To Help
When you visit our Kirtland & Seal, L.L.C., law offices, you will recognize right away that our firm is not a document mill, churning out paperwork in a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all approach to every client. We customize our elder law representation to fit your situation’s unique specifications, addressing both your goals and your senior loved one’s needs.
Contact our lawyers today to set your appointment for an initial consultation. Reach us by phone locally at 719-387-9852 or toll free at 866-958-4724. Our headquarters are located in the Wells Fargo Tower, in downtown Colorado Springs. Free underground parking is available.